#~*.† Team Putréfaction †.*~# Index du Forum
#~*.† Team Putréfaction †.*~#

#~*.† Team Putréfaction †.*~# Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] ENSLAVED?-.^In Time.s ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    #~*.† Team Putréfaction †.*~# Index du Forum -> Team Putréfaction -> Matchs Inter-Team & Résultats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geovid
Putréfacteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] ENSLAVED?-.^In Time.s Répondre en citant

ENSLAVED - In Times > urlin.us/2kd11

ENSLAVED - In Times

10cf746e54
Nauthir Bleeding 08:10 Show lyrics (loading lyrics.) 5. I wholeheartedly recommend this album and would not be surprised if this ended up being my album of the year. Starting with "Thurisaz Dreaming" it goes right into blast beats and growls. Add Read They made it seem effortless 95% bkuettel December 30th, 2015 Read Expansive, epic and utterly. ^ "Enslaved Chart history" Billboard Top Heatseekers Albums for Enslaved.

I really hope theres a dedicated vinyl master of this, because I cant see owning this in any other way. Enslaved. FYI Im not sure about the monotonous thing& something I felt more about Vertebrae myself (see& opposite-land&) as to me the songs on In Times all stand really well on their own, and offer a lot of variety. Luckily, Enslaved rarely disappoints. This review is spot on as far as the production goes. It is hardly surprising to state In Times" did not instantly appeal for yours truly, with opinions distinctly lukewarm in my early listens but as with "RIITIIR" and the more recent records of the bands discography the gradual emergence of hidden aspects within complex song structures makes for countless enjoyable playbacks. The mid-ranged, soothing and airy harmonies placed throughout this record, as in the bridge of "Thurisaz Dreaming" or the depths of "One Thousand Years of Rain" are so effective that counterbalancing them with the harsher tones does often come off a bit like trolling a good thing, but won't come as any surprise to those who have been following them for the last 20 years. Cutting and piercing tremolo picked black metal passages still abound, particularly in the opening bursts of "Thurisaz Dreaming", but there is an unbroken chain of melody, overt and implied, coursing through the record's most feral ideas, and not an unwelcome one, fusing together motifs from both their earliest recordings like Frost and their more recent masterworks Below the Lights and Vertebrae, into a reflective, consistent air of melancholy that creates one of their most consistent experiences to date.

agents of shield.s01e14top gear season 17faking it s01e02the walking dead 1080Burn After Readingthe longest darkblade 2 2002the big bang theory s08 *720law order uk s07e03person of interest 3x03

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    #~*.† Team Putréfaction †.*~# Index du Forum -> Team Putréfaction -> Matchs Inter-Team & Résultats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006